Registered Programs (enrollments and adults passes)
- Pre-paid classes are not refundable
- Half a term’s (i.e. 6 weeks) written notice to the Principal is required for any pupil wishing to discontinue any class or leave East London Dance School (ELDS). If the required notice is not received, the full payment of the pupil’s fees for the following term will be due.
- If you are unable to attend a program due to circumstances out of your control (determined on a case-by-case basis by our administration), we can offer you a refund if you notify us prior to your session start date. However we do charge a 30% cancellation fee. This cancellation fee may be avoided if you opt for a service credit instead of a refund.
- NOTES: Service credits are valid for 90 days only!
- If we are notified after your session begins, we can only give you a credit towards another program. This credit is nontransferable and accounts for only the sessions remaining in your program at the time you requested cancellation.
- Should any pupil wish to discontinue any class or leave the school, refunds for any unused classes will not be given.
- Adult students pay their fees on a weekly drop-in basis by cash, BACS, PAYM or by credit/debit card. An Adult 10-times pass can be purchased with effect from date of issue and must be used within a period of 12 weeks from date of issue excluding holidays. No extension of card is given and once the card has been purchased no refunds will be issued.
- There is no cash refund.
- There is no refund for merely changing your mind!
- We are here to get you and/or your child results and these results cannot be achieved if you fail to attend the program!
- This is not negotiable.
- If your scheduling conflict is known in advance and we are notified at least 24 hours ahead of time, it MAY be possible to make the session up at a later date or with a different trainer. However, this cannot be guaranteed.
- Any sessions missed with less than 24 hours notification are forfeited. o If you have not already paid for the session, your account/card will be charged for the full amount of the session. o If no card/account information is present, no further sessions will be conducted until the outstanding payment is received.
- Additionally, reserved time slots may be lost if payment is not made in a timely manner.
- If your scheduling conflict is known in advance and we are notified at least 24 hours ahead of time, it MAY be possible to make the session up at a later date or with a different group. However, this cannot be guaranteed.
- Any classes missed without 24 hours notification are forfeited.
- If you have not already paid for the class, your account/card will be charged for the full amount of the session.